Uses existing curriculum
TransformUs is the only education initiative that integrates movement into existing curriculum, so the delivery changes, not the content.
Designed by experts
We are the only education program designed by experts and tested by teachers that integrates movement with learning across existing curriculum.
Sign up today for instant access to 100’s of resources across English, Maths, Science, Humanities and more!
Our value proposition
For teachers who are looking for new ways to engage their students and improve academic outcomes and wellbeing, TransformUs provides an evidence-based way of integrating movement into core subjects.
Unlike other programs, TransformUs offers a whole school approach by creating a supportive school environment, for students of all ages to move throughout the day. It’s also easy to implement!Click here to register
Benefits of TransformUs
- Meet state targets (e.g., the Vic DET target of a 20 per cent increase of students doing physical activity for an hour a day, five times a week, by 2025)
- Improve Physical Literacy
- Embed physical activity into school policy
- Improve students’ physical and mental health
- Deliver usual curriculum in an engaging way (lesson plans provided)
- Manage classroom behaviour
- Improve students’ academic outcomes
- Increase students’ attention and focus during class lessons
- Contribute to their Professional Development
- Offer their child alternatives to sitting
- Improve their child’s health
- Reduce their child’s screen time
- To increase their child’s physical activity
- Increase their child’s enjoyment of school
Yes (it was easier to listen to my teacher), because we get refreshed and switched on.TransformUs Student
The kids were more willing to focus once they had an active break.TransformUs Teacher
They were quick and easy to organise.TransformUs Teacher
Not only does the active homework encourage the kids to be active, but also to do their homework!TransformUs Parent
Thank you for the training. This is fantastic. This is the kind of classroom that I want to bring to my students.Integration Aide